Welcome to AIDA - the company where team spirit is truly lived. Join our international AIDA family and work for one of the best-known and most innovative cruise companies in the world. To protect the beauty of the oceans and the earth, we are pioneers in sustainable cruising. Discover your #PlaceToWe with us.
We are looking for you on board our ships at the earliest opportunity.
- Professional training in the hotel industry or in housekeeping
- Proven professional experience in housekeeping and ideally experience abroad or on a ship
- Very good knowledge of English and a confident handling of MS Office
- Loyalty, flexibility and a confident manner
- Willingness to serve, ability to work under pressure and a sense of responsibility
- Supporting the Executive Housekeeper in achieving the department's goals
- Administrative work within the Housekeeping department
- Managing, training and supervising your subordinates
- To inspect the guest cabins on a daily basis;of the guest cabins, analysis of the results and individual training measures
- Responsible for materials and equipment
- Ensuring excellent guest satisfaction
- Responsible for compliance with all safety and hygiene regulations
Go on a great journey with us! We look forward to receiving your application documents, which you can submit as an online application on our career portal www.aida.de/careers.