Welcome to AIDA - the company where team spirit is really lived. Join our international AIDA family and work for one of the world's best-known and most innovative cruise companies.
To protect the beauty of the oceans and the earth, we are pioneers in sustainable cruising. Discover your #PlaceToWe with us.
At the earliest opportunity, we are looking for you to join us on board our ships.
- Vocational training in the hotel industry or in housekeeping
- Provable professional experience in housekeeping and ideally experience abroad or on board
- Very good English skills and a confident use of MS Office
- Loyalty, flexibility and a confident manner
- A willingness to serve, ability to work under pressure and sense of responsibility
- Supporting the Executive Housekeeper in achieving departmental goals
- Administrative work within the Housekeeping Department
- Leading, training, and supervising the employees reporting to you
- Daily inspection of the guest cabins
- Analysis of results, as well as individual training measures
- Responsible for materials and equipment
- Maintaining excellent housekeeping standards;responsible for materials and equipment
- Maintaining excellent guest satisfaction
- Responsible for compliance with all safety and hygiene regulations
Go on a great ride with us! We look forward to receiving your application documents, which you can submit as an online application on our career portal www.aida.de/careers.