Join the best! Go on a world tour with us and discover exciting destinations on board the best cruise ships in the world*: MS EUROPA and MS EUROPA 2. With a lot of passion and the highest standards for your own work, we will take you on the trip of a lifetime. *lt. Berlitz Cruise Guide
Your employer sea chefs - on a diverse mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition cruises, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in the hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!!
This is what awaits you on your journey with us:
- You are responsible for the preparation of all baked goods (bread, rolls, croissants, etc.) on board.
- You will use fresh ingredients to create the baked goods for the guests and crew every day using dough you have prepared yourself.
- You record and order the ingredients you need in the ship's own merchandise management system.
- For special evenings, occasions and special requests, you conjure up themed pastries in your bakery.
- You coordinate and manage your assistant according to the planning.
- Contract duration of your 1st contract: 3 - 6 months (also by individual arrangement)
What you bring on board:
- Completed training as a baker and experience in a bakery
- Very good knowledge of food science
- Your own recipe book and creations will bring a breath of fresh air on board.
- You are reliable and resilient and have no problem thinking outside the box.
- Getting up early and organizing your own working day doesn't throw you off track.
- Groomed appearance and excellent manners
- Very good German and English skills
What we offer you:
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid arrival and departure
International working environment
Free accommodation and meals
Exclusive crew areas
Good opportunities for advancement
Continuing education & Trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free uniform cleaning
Do you have any questions about a job on board and/or our application process?
You can find comprehensive information and the FAQ on our website.
We look forward to receiving your application - regardless of your age, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, ideology and/or sexual orientation. Please only apply online.