Be one of the best - go from observer to explorer: With your job at sea chefs you will experience real adventures on board the youngest and most modern expedition fleet in the world: HANSEATIC nature, HANSEATIC inspiration and HANSEATIC spirit. Categorized with the highest ice class, the expedition fleet of Hapag-Lloyd Cruises reaches the most beautiful and remote places on earth.
Your employer sea chefs - on a diverse mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition cruises, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in the hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!!
This is what you can expect on your trip with us:
- In this position, you will be responsible for providing excellent butler service in the top suites on board and report to the Housekeeping Manager.
- You will be responsible for tasks such as cabin service, including the professional serving of food and drinks, assisting with unpacking suitcases, cleaning shoes and organizing luggage and laundry service.
- As the first point of contact for your guests, you are responsible for fulfilling guests' requests (including reserving a table, forwarding booking requests).
- You will also be responsible for cleaning the suites.
- Contract duration of your 1st contract: 4 - 6 months (by individual arrangement)
What you bring on board:
- Professional training in the restaurant/hotel sector or training as a butler is an advantage
- You have several years of experience in the service-oriented hotel sector.
- The self-organization of your working day does not get you out of concept.
- You are only satisfied when your guests have had an all-round great vacation.
- You are a passionate host and have excellent manners.
- Groomed and pleasant appearance
- Very good German and good English skills, other languages are desirable
What we offer you:
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid arrival and departure
International working environment
Free accommodation and meals
Exclusive crew areas
Good opportunities for advancement
Continuing education & Trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free uniform cleaning
Do you have any questions about a job on board and/or our application process?
You can find comprehensive information and the FAQ on our website.
We look forward to receiving your application - regardless of your age, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, ideology and/or sexual orientation. Please only apply online.