Be one of the best - go from observer to explorer: With your job at sea chefs you will experience real adventures on board the youngest and most modern expedition fleet in the world: HANSEATIC nature, HANSEATIC inspiration and HANSEATIC spirit. Categorized with the highest ice class, the expedition fleet of Hapag-Lloyd Cruises reaches the most beautiful and remote places on earth.
Your employer sea chefs - on a diverse mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition cruises, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in the hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!!
This is what awaits you on your trip with us:
- In consultation with the Maitre d'Hotel, you are responsible for the operational business of all bars on board.
- In addition, as a bartender you manage one of these bars independently.
- You are the first point of contact for your bar team and create the duty rosters.
- You are responsible for the ordering of goods, inventory and control of all spirits in the ship's own merchandise management system.
- You are responsible for the co-organization of various events (e.g. BBQs, pool parties, theater performances).
- Contract duration of your 1st contract: 4 - 6 months (after individual agreement)
What you bring on board:
- Training in the (upscale) restaurant/hotel sector as well as experience as a bartender, public room manager or banquet manager with bar expertise
- A broad knowledge of cocktails, wines and spirits, which you are also happy to share.
- Organizational talent with leadership skills
- Resilient, reliable and motivated personality with hands-on mentality
- Groomed appearance and excellent manners
- Very good German and good English skills
- Familiar with MS Office applications
What we offer you:
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid arrival and departure
International working environment
Free accommodation and meals
Exclusive crew areas
Good opportunities for advancement
Continuing education & Trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free uniform cleaning
Do you have any questions about a job on board and/or our application process?
You can find comprehensive information and the FAQ on our website.
We look forward to receiving your application - regardless of your age, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, ideology and/or sexual orientation. Please only apply online.