Then start the adventure of a lifetime and come on board the My Ship® fleet: The fleet now has seven ships sailing the seas of the world and stands for contemporary premium vacations.
Your employer sea chefs - on a diverse mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition cruises, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in the hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!!
This is what awaits you on your journey with us:
- Decision maker and responsible for the entire patissier area, reporting to the Executive Sous Chef
- Preparation of all desserts in up to 12 restaurants
- Creation of exclusive taste experiences for various occasions
- Disciplinary leadership of your team
- Technical and disciplinary leadership of your team
- Regular presence for crew and guests
- Contract duration of your first assignment: 4 months, subsequent follow-up contracts possible
- Your promotion will be based on your availability in connection with onboard scheduling and is generally possible all year round.
What you bring on board:
- Completed training as a chef, pastry chef or similar, as well as several years of experience in patisserie management
- Additional qualifications (such as sugar pulling, creating showpieces, etc.) are an advantage
- .Additional qualifications (such as sugar pulling, creating showpieces) are an advantage
- Very good specialist knowledge in the catering sector and in food science, which you are also happy to pass on to your team.
- You are reliable and resilient and have no problem thinking outside the box.
- Managerial personality with the ability to lead and motivate a team professionally and disciplinary
- Groomed appearance and excellent manners
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Familiar with MS Office applications
What we offer you:
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid arrival & departure
International working environment
Free accommodation and meals
Exclusive crew areas
Good opportunities for advancement
Further education & Trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free uniform cleaning
Do you have any questions about a job on board and/or our application process?
You can find comprehensive information and the FAQ on our website.
We look forward to receiving your application - regardless of your age, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, ideology and/or sexual orientation. Please only apply online.