WELL, SOCIAL, SOCIETY – YOUR NEW PROFESSIONAL HOME AT VHW.
We are a cooperative group of companies that has been offering a wide range of housing and services in the Hamburg area for over 40 years. Our mission: To create safe and affordable housing for people of all ages.
Our team: That’s around 900 passionate people who, with a lot of heart and soul, look after, supply and manage almost 7,000 apartments and eight senior living and care facilities with a total of more than 2,000 residents. As an employer with social responsibility, vhw is consistently committed to job security. We offer you a meaningful activity in a future-proof industry – and not only in pandemic times.
That is why we are looking for you in full time for our customers at the earliest possible time YOU as
Cook (m/f/d) in a floater function
for our senior residence Alsterpark and für our senior housing Lokstedt.
Fresh, regional, meaningful – your new duties
- At your new workplace you can live out your passion for cooking to the fullest, because there are no limits to your creativity.
- Here you are our high-quality equipped kitchens at your disposal, in which you conjure up with fresh and regional products delicious for our guests
- But not only that: in addition to the implementation of the Cook-&-Chill process, you are also significantly involved in innovative product improvements and thus ensure a contemporary cooking culture at vhw.
- You like to pass on your know-how to your kitchen helpers, who are an important support in mastering the daily to-dos.
- In short: With your Können you conjure up a smile and with your food you give our guests real Glücksmomente.
You won’t mess with us with this
- Completed training as a chef/Köchin
- Lust to assist as a jumper in our kitchen concepts
- Basic IT skills to enter orders, invoices etc
- Fun; in a wide range of food from everyday to festive meals, as well as enjoy teamwork and tasks that taste
Your talent won’t be wasted here
- Für us of course: your permanent employment contract
- Fairly remunerated: with übertarifliche payment, time allowances, special payments and much more
- More than safe: Company pension plan and vermögenswirksame benefits
- Work-life balance must be: 30 days of vacation, a 5-day week, regulated working hours and every 14 days a free weekend
- Room für your passion: high-quality equipped kitchen, different gastro- concepts and fresh products from the regional farm
- Environmentally friendly mobile: your subsidy for the HVV-ProfiTicket
- For the hungry: günstige internal catering facilities as well as free drinks and free fruit
- For fit: Übernahme the membership of SportSpaß
You want to sharpen your knives with us?
Then convince yourself of our modern working methods and the freshness and regionality of our cuisine! We are looking forward to meeting you, your personality and your culinary skills!
See you soon at the
United Hamburg Housingbaugenossenschaft eG
Hohenfelder Allee 2