Welcome to AIDA - the company where team spirit is truly lived. Join our international AIDA family and work for one of the best-known and most innovative cruise companies in the world. To protect the beauty of the oceans and the earth, we are pioneers in sustainable cruising. Discover your #PlaceToWe with us.
We are looking for you at the earliest opportunity at our company headquarters in Rostock.
- Successful commercial or tourism training and professional experience in the tourism and/or service industry, ideally in sales
- Very good knowledge of German and English and confident in using MS Office 365
- A structured way of working, entrepreneurial thinking and acting as well as strong communication and team skills
- Ensuring and optimizing smooth processes of administrative and operational tasks in the area of Agency Administration
- Responsibility for updating master data after contract dispatch/return as well as for communication with sales partners and chain messages
- Securing rules and process flows;s contract handling and all related actions for AIDA Cruises and our sales partners
- Compliance with contract authorization guidelines and SOX processes as well as support for projects in the area of sales
Go on a great journey with us! We look forward to receiving your application documents, which you can submit as an online application on our career portal www.aida.de/careers.