Be one of the best - go from observer to explorer: With your job at sea chefs you will experience real adventures on board the youngest and most modern expedition fleet in the world: HANSEATIC nature, HANSEATIC inspiration and HANSEATIC spirit. Categorized with the highest ice class, the expedition fleet of Hapag-Lloyd Cruises reaches the most beautiful and remote places on earth.
Your employer sea chefs - on a diverse mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition cruises, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in the hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!!
This is what awaits you on your journey with us:
- In this position, you will act as an interface between the housekeeping staff and butler as well as the housekeeping management team and will be responsible for the cleanliness and organization of your assigned work area as well as the public corridors in the guest area.
- Your tasks will include checking and approving the cleaned suites as well as supporting the above-mentioned teams.
- You will act as a contact person for special requests from guests, such as explaining suite functionality, receiving documents or requests and changing pillows.
- Contract duration of your 1st contract: 4 - 6 months. Contract duration of your first contract: 4 - 6 months (by individual arrangement)
- Your entry will be by individual arrangement based on your availability in connection with the deployment planning on board and is generally possible all year round.
What you bring on board:
- Completed training in the hotel industry or several years of professional experience in housekeeping
- You are reliable and resilient and only satisfied when your guests have had an all-round great vacation.
- Your eye for detail and organizational skills enrich the team on board.
- You are a passionate host and have excellent manners.
- Groomed and pleasant appearance as well as polite manners
- Very good German and good English skills
What we offer you:
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid arrival and departure
International working environment
Free accommodation and meals
Exclusive crew areas
Good opportunities for advancement
Continuing education & Trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free uniform cleaning
Do you have any questions about a job on board and/or our application process?
You can find comprehensive information and the FAQ on our website.
We look forward to receiving your application - regardless of your age, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, ideology and/or sexual orientation. Please only apply online.