Welcome to AIDA - the company where team spirit is truly lived. Join our international AIDA family and work for one of the best-known and most innovative cruise companies in the world. To protect the beauty of the oceans and the earth, we are pioneers in sustainable cruising. Discover your #PlaceToWe with us.
We are looking for you, as part of your specified internship semester, for 6 months at our company headquarters in Rostock with immediate effect.
- Studies in the field of business administration, hotel management or comparable
- Ideally first practical experience in human resources or in the tourism industry
- Very good knowledge of English and confident handling of MS Office 365
- A quick grasp, networked thinking and teamwork skills
- Supporting the Human Resources Management department in administrative personnel work
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of the Payroll department and Crew Service
- Involvement in checking cost reimbursements
- Supporting the preparation of reports and statistics
- Communicating in English with various international colleagues
- Administration and recording of onboard and shore-side sick notes in the Payroll department
- ;support in the preparation of reports and statistics
- Communication in English with various international colleagues
- Administration and recording of on-board and landside sick notes in the crew management system
Go on a great journey with us! We look forward to receiving your complete application documents (including proof of mandatory internship and certificate of enrollment), which you can submit as an online application on our career portal www.aida.de/careers.