Welcome to AIDA - the company where team spirit is truly lived. Join our international AIDA family and work for one of the best-known and most innovative cruise companies in the world. To protect the beauty of the oceans and the earth, we are pioneers in sustainable cruising. Discover your #PlaceToWe with us.
We are looking for you to join us on board our ships at the earliest opportunity.
- Hotel specialist training and demonstrable professional and management experience in the upscale hotel industry
- Managing experience with an international crew, ideally on international cruise ships
- High quality awareness
- Confident in English and sound knowledge of MS Office
- Convincing personality and charisma;quality awareness
- Business fluent in English and sound knowledge of MS Office
- Convincing personality, charisma, confident demeanor, as well as loyalty and sense of responsibility
- Deputy management and responsibility for the housekeeping department with the aim of ensuring cleanliness in all cabins and public areas
- &Oversight, supervision and daily control of guest cabins as well as crew cabin management
- Instruction, training and control of subordinate international crew members
- Responsibility for luggage loading during embarkation and disembarkation
- &Oversight and control of monthly inventories, management of material and equipment as well as cost and budget control;for the loading of luggage during embarkation and disembarkation
- Supervision and control of monthly inventories, management of material and equipment as well as cost and budget control in the area of housekeeping
- Regular inspection of the ship's laundry to ensure all safety and hygiene requirements
Go on a great journey with us! We look forward to receiving your application documents, which you can submit as an online application on our career portal www.aida.de/careers.