WELL, SOCIAL, SOCIETY – YOUR NEW PROFESSIONAL HOME AT VHW.
We are a cooperative group of companies that has been offering a wide range of housing and services in the Hamburg area for over 40 years. Our mission: To create safe and affordable housing for people of all ages.
Our team: That’s around 900 passionate people who, with a lot of heart and soul, look after, supply and manage almost 7,000 apartments and eight senior living and care facilities with a total of more than 2,000 residents. As an employer with social responsibility, vhw is consistently committed to job security. We offer you a meaningful activity in a future-proof industry – and not only in pandemic times.
That’s why we are looking for YOU as
at the earliest possible time
Service specialist (m/f/d) in part-time or full-time
for one of our Hamburg senior residences Alsterpark or Neugraben, für our Wedel senior residence Graf Luckner House or für our Hamburg senior housing Walddörfer.
Friendly, regional, meaningful – your new duties
- Our service begins with a smile. With your courteous manner and top service, you will ensure satisfied guests in the restaurants of our senior living facilities and institutions.
- Herefor you übernnehmenst the classic preparation and follow-up in the restaurant and support the service work at events in the café.
- Because you are simply good with people, the handing out of prepared meals to our handicapped residents of the care areas and the service living für für naturally belong to it.
- Not least, you occasionally support in the dishwashing kitchen.
This is what it says on your menücard
- Completed training in the catering/hotel industry, e.g. as a hotel specialist, specialist for restaurants and event catering, hotel management clerk or a comparable qualification
- A pronounced willingness to serve, fun in dealing with people and a service-oriented way of working
- You are also a real team player personality, can adapt flexibly to different situations and bring a good dose of social skills
Benefits à la carte
- Für us of course: your permanent employment contract
- Fairly remunerated: with übertarifliche payment, time allowances, special payments and much more
- More than safe: Company pension plan and vermögenswirksame benefits
- Work-life balance must be: 30 days of vacation, a 5-day week, regulated working hours and every 14 days a free weekend
- Room für your passion: high-quality equipped kitchen, different gastro- concepts and fresh products from the regional farm
- Environmentally friendly mobile: your subsidy for the HVV-ProfiTicket
- For the hungry: günstige internal catering facilities as well as free drinks and free fruit
- For fit: Übernahme the membership of SportSpaß
You want to serve us properly?
Then convince yourself of our modern working methods and the freshness and regionality of our cuisine! We are looking forward to meeting you, your personality and your skills!
See you soon at the
United Hamburg Housingbaugenossenschaft eG
Hohenfelder Allee 2