Join the best! Go on a world tour with us and discover exciting destinations on board the best cruise ships in the world*: MS EUROPA and MS EUROPA 2. With a lot of passion and the highest standards for your own work, we will take you on the trip of a lifetime. *lt. Berlitz Cruise Guide
Your employer sea chefs - on a diverse mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition cruises, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in the hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!!
This is what awaits you on your journey with us:
- As the first point of contact, you will be available to answer guests' wine and beverage questions and make individual wine recommendations.
- The development and management of wine service, storage and ordering in all F&B outlets is your responsibility.
- You are responsible for the maintenance and co-design of the wine and champagne list.
- You make wine recommendations for the menus in all F&B outlets and train the wine stewards accordingly.
- For small, exclusive groups, you lead and moderate the wine tastings on board.
- If required, you will support the service team and the restaurant managers in their daily work routine.
- Contract duration of your 1st contract: 4 - 6 months (by individual arrangement)
What you bring on board:
- Training in the restaurant/hotel sector, as a winemaker or similar, as well as certification as a state-certified sommelier (min. WSET 2 or several years of professional experience in a similar position)
- Comprehensive specialist knowledge of wines and regions of the various grape varieties
- Expert knowledge of the harmony of beverages and luxury foods (food pairing);food pairing)
- High service orientation
- Good IT skills (use of the cash register system, calculations, orders)
- Very good knowledge of German and English
What we offer you:
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid arrival and departure
International working environment
Free accommodation and meals
Exclusive crew areas
Good opportunities for advancement
Continuing education & Trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free uniform cleaning
Do you have any questions about a job on board and/or our application process?
You can find comprehensive information and the FAQ on our website.
We look forward to receiving your application - regardless of your age, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, ideology and/or sexual orientation. Please only apply online.