We stay different. You too?
Tchibo is so successful because we shape change sustainably. We combine tradition and innovation: with creativity, passion and competence, we surprise our customers with ever different product worlds while remaining true to our coffee tradition. Support us in shaping the future with courage and intellect!
Your tasks: You make the difference with us
- In your role as Teamlead Coffee Bar Concepts at HQ in Hamburg übernnehmen you the fachlich and disciplinary Füleadership of the team, which is strategically responsible for the design of the coffee bars in around 500 Tchibo stores throughout Germany and is the first contact for all business issues and processes.
- As an impulse generator, you are responsible for the strategic direction of the entire snacks/food and beverages product range, from filter coffee üspecialties to baked goods and impulse items in all national coffee bars.
- You are responsible for the sales key figures of the department and manage operational issues from pricing über marketing and design of promotional materials at all touchpoints to the equipment of the POS.
- With your sharp eye for market and competitive observations, you are responsible for the independent development and implementation of new concepts and strategic new developments
- In addition, your responsibilities include classical controlling tasks as well as budget and performance management.
- You are the interface to the teams from quality assurance, purchasing and developmentas well as to the field service with area and regional managers.
- Through regular store checks in our shops you develop and establish standard processes in our coffee bars and continuously optimize operations for our store teams.
Your profile: you are always reinventing us
- You have a graduate degree in business or a comparable education, ideally with the focus on food & beverage management or gastronomy.
- In the best case you bring experience in the field of system catering, Bäckerei or a coffee company and share our passion for coffee, food products and their preparation. We find especially the mix of an operational background in the stores and already conceptual successes very exciting.
- As a communicative person with a cooperative-assertive nature, you find it easy to work with different stakeholders and you also act in stressful situations in a level-headed and solution-oriented manner.
- You are a real doer and drive your tasks forward with a self-starting way of working and a quick grasp of things.
- Your analytical and strategic competence distinguishes you and you complement this with a confident appearance.
- Your profile is rounded off by good MS-Office skills and a team-oriented personality.
Your benefits: Together we stay different.
- Profit from 30 days of vacation, flexible working hours, the possibility to work part-time and to home office.
- We offer you holiday care for children, family service offers and partly company-owned daycare places – so that you can balance your work and private life well.
- Look forward to the good transport links of our headquarters and a travel allowance für the Hamburg transport network.
- You will receive an employee discount on all Tchibo items and monthly Tchibo coffee of your choice for private enjoyment.
- There’s something for everyone: with restaurant, bistro, cafeteria and free drinks you’re well catered for. And at Christmas, there is the Tchibo Christmas roast, also vegan.
- In our leisure center you can keep fit in the fitness center, in the swimming pool and with sports courses.
Our position fits you? Then we look forward to your application! It’s super fast: register, upload attachments, answer two motivation questions – done. Without a cover letter!
Your contact person is Madeleine Keller. You have questions? Just contact our recruiting support at +49 40 6387 3353.